Monday, August 04, 2008

I Had No Idea There Were So Many!

1. The Legend of Zelda (Nintendo Entertainment System)
2. The Adventures of Link (Nintendo Entertainment System)
3. A Link to the Past (Super Nintendo Entertainment System)
4. Link's Awakening (Game Boy)
5. Ocarina of Time (Nintendo 64)
6. Majora's Mask (Nintendo 64)
7. Oracle of Ages (Game Boy Color)
8. Oracle of Seasons (Game Boy Color)
9. Link to the Past / Four Swords (Game Boy Advance)
10. The Wind Maker (GameCube)
11. Four Swords Adventures (GameCube)
12. The Minish Cap (Game Boy Advance)
13. The Twilight Princess (Wii, GameCube)
14. The Phantom Hourglass (DS)

I've only played 4 of those, and only 1 to completion - Link's Awakening, on the Game Boy. (Soon that will be 4:2 as I finish up The Phantom Hourglass. (Which is really good.))

2 Comments:

Blogger VisualAdvocate said...

I've played all of them except for Twilight Princess and Phantom Hourglass. I've beaten about five.

A Link To The Past is my favorite of all time. Majora's Mask is the best 3D version or at the very least leagues above the much overrated Ocarina Of Time.

12:52 AM  
Blogger Justin said...

The Phantom Hourglass is quite good. There is a bit of tedium involved, in that you have to keep slogging through one particular dungeon over and over again to progress through the game, but on the whole it's quite enjoyable.

I think, when I'm finished with this one, I'm going to try to find and play through all of the various Zelda games. Fool's errand, or epic quest? *shrug* Both, probably.

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home