Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Good Luck in Kentucky


This is my friend, Tim.


This is my friend, Tim, debating the rules.


This is my friend, Tim, rocking the cardigan.


This is my friend, Tim, enjoying a game.


This is my friend, Tim, and the rest of my groomsmen.


This is my friend, Tim, reading the heck out of the bible.


This is my friend, Tim. You want to mess with this?


This is my friend, Tim, being all theatrical.
(And sort of creepy.)


This is my friend, Tim, after the show.


This is my friend, Tim, singing for all he's worth.


This is my friend, Tim, getting things done.

I know Kentucky's not that far away, but things just won't be the same around these parts. I'll miss you, buddy.

3 Comments:

Blogger jim dandy said...

I'm a bit foggy on this one...
Was that your friend Tim?

8:23 AM  
Blogger Justin said...

Yeah, I wasn't sure I was getting my point across. Sometimes I'm too subtle...

10:34 AM  
Blogger VisualAdvocate said...

In all honesty even though it's been no longer than I would go without seeing him I already miss him.

Funny thing about absence.

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home