Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I'm not Dead Yet!

In fact, I think I'll go for a walk.


Anyway, I obviously didn't hit 50,000 words by 30Nov2005 - Off the top of my head I think I ended somewhere around 22,000. At first glance that number seems miserably low, but I really only wrote on Monday's and Wednesday's in November so I did all that writing in about 10 days as opposed to 30... Which is all fine and good, except I'm just trying to make myself feel better about not hitting 50K.

I am going to keep working on my story, though at a less frantic pace. Someday I may feel comfortable calling it a novel, but right now, even at twenty thousand words, it's barely the shell of a novel.

Now that November is over and I've had a little break from the writing, you can probably expect more regular posting to take place here.

I do have some other news to share, but that can wait for another time, I suppose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home